Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Re: Motorcycle stunt questions

Site Rule No. 8 - We have no tolerance for street stunters, street racers, or anyone else who gives motorcyclists a bad image. There are proper places for that type of thing, and a public street isn't one of them. Posting material which could reasonably be construed as celebrating or defending these types of activities will cause you to be flamed, and will probably cause you to be banned. Further, even if done in a controlled environment, FireBlades.org is not the place to discuss stunting tips, tricks, or techniques. There are plenty of other sites that cater to stunting, so please take those types of discussions elsewhere.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
First, Fireblades.org have a thing about stunting for some reason...
Second, can you already do wheelies _safely_ in first gear or on other bikes, and can you you go up the gearbox while on one wheel?
Third, yes the stock 929 will wheelie second without the clutch even without bouncing the front suspension with the throttle as you've been doing in first - although in first you only need to crack the throttle open for it to come up.
I do wheelies all the time and it can certainly kill you. From my own personal experience though I've known _nobody_ that's been seriously hurt doing wheelies. I have known way too many though that have been killed, crippled or done the same to some innocent person simply by riding like a moron and using excessive speed where it's clearly not safe - but that seems to be tolerated on Fireblades.org just fine :)

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Damn, Red - you got yours in before I'd finished mine :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks blade... i found a diffrent site for discussing stuff like that and i fullly respect fireblades rules and thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.