Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you guys buy your car audio stuff from? I know of Crutchfield, and the local places such as Circuit City or Best Buy. Not overly impressed with selection/pricing however. As far as other local small shops; I'm sort of leary because back in the day when I was into the car audio stuff I heard too many horror stories of them coming back for "their" stuff.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
ND4SPD said:
Where do you guys buy your car audio stuff from? I know of Crutchfield, and the local places such as Circuit City or Best Buy. Not overly impressed with selection/pricing however. As far as other local small shops; I'm sort of leary because back in the day when I was into the car audio stuff I heard too many horror stories of them coming back for "their" stuff.
EBAY audio store

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Check out a local car audio place, they will know much more than most of the walmart'ish big box stores. They will have better selection as well as better product, or at least they should?

·
Registered
819 Posts
www.carmedia1.com

Great Prices! I've ordered from them afew times and have been impressed with their shipping as well.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
ND4SPD said:

I bought a few things from www.discountsjungle.com

Got a Kenwood in-dash DVD player for $300 less than I could find it anywhere else.

Great shipping time too. Less than a week to Germany (APO) which is better than any place I've bought from in the last 5 years

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
It's me again.look for a seller on Ebay named audiosavings I bought a 1000 watt kenwood amp from them for cheap

·
Registered
476 Posts
IF there is a Tweeter closing near you you will get excellent deals. They are closing 19 stores and want to liquidate inventory rather than move it to other locations.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts