Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I have to park my 4Runner outside because I have 4 bikes on one side of the garage and the other side is reserved for my wifes' car. Therefore I am looking to get a car cover for my 2004 Toyota 4Runner that is going to sit on the driveway for most of the Spring/Summer/Fall because I will be riding the motorcycle.

Anybody have any insight on a good economical car cover for my 4Runner?

TIA!!!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Called the dealership parts department and Toyota doesn't offer car covers. The dealership also doesn't carry any aftermarket car covers either.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
mr_rua said:
Anybody have any insight on a good economical car cover for my 4Runner?
wow big spender, first 4 bikes and now you want a car cover?

Well an 87 Buick Roadmaster would probably work well...just make sure it's suspended far enough up that it doesen't damage your roof racks or anything.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SomeStrangeGuy said:
wow big spender, first 4 bikes and now you want a car cover?

Well an 87 Buick Roadmaster would probably work well...just make sure it's suspended far enough up that it doesen't damage your roof racks or anything.
First off it's 3 bikes and will soon be 2 bikes!!!! :rotfl:

Gotta protect the 4Runner b/c it's gonna be my only car for the next 7 years at least. What can I say? :idunno: It's tough being me. :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
mr_rua said:
First off it's 3 bikes and will soon be 2 bikes!!!! :rotfl:

Gotta protect the 4Runner b/c it's gonna be my only car for the next 7 years at least. What can I say? :idunno: It's tough being me. :rotfl:

I'll take the 600RR off your hands for $500. :eyebrows:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts