Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We are trying to get some people together for a track day at Talladega GP. (
http://www.tgprace.com/) We hope to get between 5-10 people with the time and desire to head down for a full day of track time. The cost depends on how many people actually can go. I would like to firm up a date soon. Please let me know what date (If any) is best for you. Once I know how many people for any given date we will know the cost per person. If we get 10 people the cost will be $185 each for unlimited time all day. The less go the higher the cost. If only five go the cost goes up to $370 each.
For those that have never been to a track day this is an excellent time to take your street car and push it as hard as you want to without fear from JOHNNY LAW. There is plenty of runoff room so this is a "safe" place to test. If you are interested post here and we'll firm up with PMs

We are leaning toward Saturday, November 19.

Right now we have three that are definite.

These are the available dates for Talladega GP:

November

Sunday 13
Friday 18
Saturday 19

December

Friday 9
Friday 23
Friday 30
Saturday 31

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, sorry Bubba. I had kinda given up on this thread because nobody seemed interested. See your PM and read that thread and you'll be up to date. Quick re-cap:

the date is FRIDAY 12/9 and we seem to have enough interest to keep it really cheap. Next is trying to get the money from everyone so we can make it happen before the date gets sold to someone else.
push

1 - 7 of 7 Posts