Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 92 cbr 600 f2 and it just has no low end power at all specially when taking off....i pulled the carbs off of it when i first got it and cleaned them up got it all back to gether and its no different....i think its running on the rich side but im not 100% sure on how to adjust the carbs or if there is an easier way to adjust them with out having to rip the tank and air box and all that crap off of it but off the top of my mind im not sure what sprockets are on it either...most i could say is around 55 mpr its at around 4500 rpm's

just another question do these bikes have any sort of power band in them?

really unsure of what to do any help at all would be great!!!!...i got the bike dirt cheap and just want it to live up to its potential

thanks
chris

·
Registered
554 Posts
You could pull a plug and check it after idling. That will tell you if it's fat or lean. You'll have to take everything back off to adjust the fuel screws. They don't have much torque at all no matter what you do with it. That's just how it is...even up to the 900's (That's why mine has an 1100XX motor sitting in it:eyebrows: )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.