Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am new to this forum so firstly "Hello".

I have a 1993 Blade that i am hoping to use to start stunting, it is 98% ready to ride, finally, but now i have another problem, after finally getting it started it runs rough, my mate took the carbs off to clean them out and discovered that the Air/Fuel screws and mashed.

A quick call to my local Honda stealer and they had the pleasure to inform me that to replace all 4 will be £74.90, which for 4 brass screws is a little bit of a joke so i am wondering if anybody on here has some that they are looking to sell, hopefully at a more reasonable cost.

Hopefully someone can help.

Chris

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not sure if the F4 ones would work, unfortunatly you are in thr USA and i am in England, cheers anyway.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Hi,
I am new to this forum so firstly "Hello".

I have a 1993 Blade that i am hoping to use to start stunting, it is 98% ready to ride, finally, but now i have another problem, after finally getting it started it runs rough, my mate took the carbs off to clean them out and discovered that the Air/Fuel screws and mashed.

A quick call to my local Honda stealer and they had the pleasure to inform me that to replace all 4 will be £74.90, which for 4 brass screws is a little bit of a joke so i am wondering if anybody on here has some that they are looking to sell, hopefully at a more reasonable cost.

Hopefully someone can help.

Chris

Can you get them out okay?
From the US they'd be US$60 - Honda OEM Parts: SCREW SET - Cheap Cycle Parts
Have you checked if they're available aftermarket?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok point taken, lol, so how much would you want for the screws, if they are correct ones including postage mate?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 12 of 12 Posts