Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone:smilebig:

Ive not been on here for a while (sorry!). basically my bike has been half stripped for the last 9 months as the friend who was fixing it has no time to do it so we have taken the bike back. Its not in bad shape it just needs putting back together. all except the damn rubber inlets for the carb.

Does anyone know where i would be able to find some and can i use some off a different model. Ive got an nc29 RRL and ive tried ebay and all the parts sites that i usually use.

One is cracked quite badly, it could go back on the bike but it would have to be replaced eventually. The carbs themselves have been cleaned and are in good shape so its just these rubbers i need.

Any help or advice would be very appreciated!!
thanks

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
I would have thought that David Silver was your best bet for them..

·
Registered
208 Posts
Do not be tempted to go for the Chinese ones on ebay. I bought some and they did not fit my NC29, being too small inner diameter, a waste of money. I ended up buying second hand from ebay.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
I think I may have found some for you :D

Try >this< link.. If I'm reading it right they the part numbered 4 and cost 10 euros for a set of 4..

·
Registered
208 Posts
You will need to time this by 4, so its 40 euro as that part number is only for one part of 4. BTW CMSNL also charge a mininuim of 15 euro postage. I think your better off going to David Silver if in the UK.

Just checked DS has to order them in at £7.13 ea without VAT and delivery

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
oops.. didn't read it right :O

still 40 euros is better than not being able to get any at all :thumb:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats great thanks! I think 40 quid is a bit steep but at least i know i can get some from there if i need to. Do i have to request the part from david Silver as they arnt listed? Will i need to give them the part number?

Thanks alot!

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Thats great thanks! I think 40 quid is a bit steep but at least i know i can get some from there if i need to. Do i have to request the part from david Silver as they arnt listed? Will i need to give them the part number?

Thanks alot!
When I needed something for mine I didn't have part numbers and the lady on the phone checked on their computer and sorted the parts out for me.. My only gripe with them was that the prices listed didn't include VAT..

·
Registered
208 Posts
Find a NC29 parts Fiche or use the CMSNL site for the part number, copy, goto David Silver paste the part number in to the "Search by Part Number" box and hey theres your part. In this instance 16212MV4000

1 - 9 of 9 Posts