Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm fairly new to the streetbike scene, after not having a bike for a couple years. I'm looking for a CF tail fairing, and repsol graphics to put on it. I was hoping that someone could tell me a website(s) to find these on. My Honda dealer wants $170 for just the stickers!! And my bad if I put this in the wrong forum. Thanks, Chris

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
I'm fairly new to the streetbike scene, after not having a bike for a couple years. I'm looking for a CF tail fairing, and repsol graphics to put on it. I was hoping that someone could tell me a website(s) to find these on. My Honda dealer wants $170 for just the stickers!! And my bad if I put this in the wrong forum. Thanks, Chris

Try RonAyres for the graphics.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I could be wrong, but I think they only make clear clutch covers for bikes with dry clutch's like most ducati's. CBR's have wet clutches so all u would see is oil splashing around.....

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
I could be wrong, but I think they only make clear clutch covers for bikes with dry clutch's like most ducati's. CBR's have wet clutches so all u would see is oil splashing around.....

Dry clutches have open "covers" to allow air to circulate around the clutch.
With a clear cover you do see some oil, but you can still see the clutch spinning in there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts