Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone rollin with the side vents on the RC? I was reading about them on Rogue, and they look like the only way to fly....what do you guys think? Have you mostly been getting them from BVH Motorsports?

PIC

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I had them on my bike... I don't know what difference they made on the street, but on the track, my bike seemed to always run cool... Low 170s...

I liked them.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
They are worth it, I bought CC's. They really do lower the temps, works really well.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys are like Good vs Evil! Good thing your not sitting on my sholders! :)

Booth, how much of a drop in degrees did you tend to see?

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
showmethebombs said:
Booth, how much of a drop in degrees did you tend to see?
Booth is all about posing, so don't be surprised if he can't tell you jack-shit about the drop in temp.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
We dropped abot 5deg C on our race bike. Customers I've sold them to tell me they get around 3-5 deg out of them. Dunno about you guys in USA but the SP's boil down here. Even with the fins, we're making up air "catchers" for our race bike for this year to keep it cool. I can get them for you for $200 AUS.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Pete said:
Booth is all about posing, so don't be surprised if he can't tell you jack-shit about the drop in temp.
10 degrees at pace. They don't do shit when the bike is stopped for any length of time. Between the FI being altered, the fins, and Synthetic motor oil, the bike stays under 200 degrees pretty much all the time now.

Edit: And have some of deeeeeeeeeeeeeez nuts Pete :idea:

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Thanks, my hearing is getting worse. ;)

His name is Kim, from ROGUE, tell him Pete sent you (and maybe he'll give ME a discount :D )...

[email protected]

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just emailed him...and I said Pete sent me...He said " Oh Pete...well then F* off!!!"

Whats that all about?

jk, I am emailing him now!

Thanks Pete! :)

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
pete, got a tracking number today....dude, they are coming from HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope they make it ok!

tracking is no good yet...too early to use I bet. (has not been scanned yet)

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
showmethebombs said:
pete, got a tracking number today....dude, they are coming from HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope they make it ok!

tracking is no good yet...too early to use I bet. (has not been scanned yet)
Dude, make sure you let me know what they look like when you get them, since I have to wait on mine for another week.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts