Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting my bike ready for a track day here soon. Never been to the track before. Is there anything I need to know before i go to the track?? gear requirements? bike requirements?? etc??

·
Registered
590 Posts
ALL OF THIS IS JUST WHAT I THINK I READ SOMEWHERE - TAKE IT AS YOU WILL(it could just be my own opinion....)!!!!!!!
Get your bike setup to WERA specifications :) I believe they have WERA club racing down there, you may also need to be certified? You must have full leather top and bottom, gauntlet style gloves, and above the ankle boots. I think they require a track safety class of some sort, but I could be completely wrong. Your bike can not have mirrors, and your headlight must be unplugged/removed. I don't remember if there are rules regarding the brake light. Don't know if there is more than this... oh well it's something?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ALL OF THIS IS JUST WHAT I THINK I READ SOMEWHERE - TAKE IT AS YOU WILL(it could just be my own opinion....)!!!!!!!
Get your bike setup to WERA specifications :) I believe they have WERA club racing down there, you may also need to be certified? You must have full leather top and bottom, gauntlet style gloves, and above the ankle boots. I think they require a track safety class of some sort, but I could be completely wrong. Your bike can not have mirrors, and your headlight must be unplugged/removed. I don't remember if there are rules regarding the brake light. Don't know if there is more than this... oh well it's something?
I looked into it a little further and found that you can keep headlight and taillight but they must have tape over them. turn signals must be removed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts