Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give it a fvckin break would you? Every thread is a pissing competition, although I do suspect it's the one person with 2 accounts for trolling 'fun'

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
:plus1: :clap: I agree. you two have "single-handed" turned Fireblades.org into a sh*tstorm. I'll be over on 600RR.net until the moderators paddle some hineys. :deal:

·
Registered
271 Posts
I concur.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Guilty.

I try to answer as best I can. I don't have the exact answer so I try to walk it out. Some get pissed off and it's not even their bike we are talking about. I chase 0 reply threads after 50 of you passed it over. Now I'm guilty of that?

So you are still stuck with the problem no matter what; what's a little drivel it makes you think of something else to chase you keep thinking it out. Then the so called 'runner uppers' start in on my diagnosing? Come on, it's just a freak'inn ballpark guess. I'm not even there to check it out, etc. Give me a funk'inn break. Thing is, don't make me start in breaking your balls you trying to break mine. It was time to start in is now you become the victim start in on me.

Wanna throw insults... or work on the bike over the net... You pick. LOL

Signed,
NOLTT (focus on the OP's problem)

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
1926 is a former member 'blunt" who was banned quite some time ago for the exact antagonistic approach as 1926....their writing styles are the same although I can't prove they are one in the same........

Catch 22 is just overly contrite but means well until 1926 jumps in him...just my quick observation.....:D

·
Banned
433 Posts
I don't know what you tight wad clowns are talking about. I think Catch22 is a barrel of laughs, and he put you wanna be's in your place.

But he did say he was guilty, twice. Read his occupation in the attachment. Case closed. Move on. Nothing more to see here. Move on. :rotfl:

Attachments

·
Banned
433 Posts
I'll be over on 600RR.net until the moderators paddle some hineys. :deal:
This sounds like you're wearing out this promotion to try another forum. Isn't that something a moderator would frown upon? Here is the last time you brought it up on the bike challenge.

I really don't want to seem disrespectful to the current challenge setter, but can we please just mmmove onto something else? If not, I'm going to go over to 600RR.net and post one of my bikes infront of a tractor :sheepsex:

If you want to go, no one is going to stop you.

·
Banned
433 Posts
1926 is ...antagonistic

Catch 22 is just overly contrite ..:D
And you're an idiot!

Who cares, was I coming over for dinner? :eek:

"I don't collect the money, the monkey collects the money." That's funny to most people, while at the same time, it boggles your mind.

Didn't you already swing and miss last month with your ignorant accusations, Inspector? (Changed my location, like it?)

Attachments

·
Banned
433 Posts
Guilty.

I try to answer as best I can. I don't have the exact answer so I try to walk it out. Some get pissed off and it's not even their bike we are talking about. I chase 0 reply threads after 50 of you passed it over. Now I'm guilty of that?

So you are still stuck with the problem no matter what; what's a little drivel it makes you think of something else to chase you keep thinking it out. Then the so called 'runner uppers' start in on my diagnosing? Come on, it's just a freak'inn ballpark guess. I'm not even there to check it out, etc. Give me a funk'inn break. Thing is, don't make me start in breaking your balls you trying to break mine. It was time to start in is now you become the victim start in on me.

Signed,
I was gone a bit, but I think I put you in the clear, you being my second account and all that. (Ox doesn't even know what contrite means. )

·
Banned
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You could go hump each other in a general section, most of the time l can't decyper what you both are on about anyway :confused:

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
PM's have been sent to both parties. Macca

·
Banned
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guilty.

Signed,
a lot of us do possess some mechanical aptitude, we tend to confer with each other with the possibility of being nudged in the right direction, thus saving time and money, as well as the satisfaction in the passion we have for these machines.

I can do lots to a certain Italian sports car of which I've owned a few models, but I do not (yet) exactly know my way around the home mechanics on bikes, or which parts /add ons are considered best, since I last tinkered around with a bike.

It gets a little tedious when a potientially useful thread turns into an infantile argument or condescending incoherent babbling

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
And you're an idiot!

Who cares, was I coming over for dinner? :eek:

"I don't collect the money, the monkey collects the money." That's funny to most people, while at the same time, it boggles your mind.

Didn't you already swing and miss last month with your ignorant accusations, Inspector? (Changed my location, like it?)
:nono:no name calling ........Blunt

·
Banned
474 Posts
a lot of us do possess some mechanical aptitude
Who said passion? We are in the same ballpark but more it's wheel sports. I get blown away I see restored bikes and I can't compete with that kind of level. I'm just up at bat throwing curves at that problem... now we have a problem wit dat?

we tend to confer with each other with the possibility of being nudged in the right direction
And I'm nudging, watch dis... I'm going to give it my best shot, and that's all I can do for you. On my end, I read my own rule book, I have my own forum finesse, do I really care that it's sort of not my bike but now comes the fun on my end?

thus saving time and money, as well as the satisfaction in the passion we have for these machines.
And now you're going to kick me/we in the teeth helping you out, I have some bait :D in the wait. You get it yet? We play by my rules. I free dumb of speech is I say whatever I want, go sit on an egg and hatch it... waiting for me to change my art a sentence/paragraph go dick my suck!

I can do lots to a certain Italian sports car of which I've owned a few models, but I do not (yet) exactly know my way around the home mechanics on bikes, or which parts /add ons are considered best, since I last tinkered around with a bike.
I was such a gearhead, I quit working on bikes, jumped into a car dealer and they threw me in heavy line. From setting up rear ends from scratch, transfer case rebuilds and transferred that car crap and applied it to the bike I see hy-vo chains. Corvette work up the wazoo. So from choppers to hot rods, if I had the money, honey... screw cars. I took 5 years out of missing the evolution of the bike. That means I can torment the auto forums they won't see it coming. :eyebrows:

It gets a little tedious when a potientially useful thread turns into an infantile argument or condescending incoherent babbling
:evilaugh: That's sucking you all the way to no place at the end of the read... that or the punchline LOL

Take your warning and mirror it back like I do with anyone messing wit me. Do not mess with my laughs on this end when I tear in my glasses from keeling over.

Your italian cars, bikes, can go rot at the side of the building. You don't need me and I sure asshell don't need use. You are more the child I have to put up wit.

Your ass is so tight, grow up, be a man and live with the public that is out there. I put up with your crying. There is nothing childish about laughing things up. You get your bike fixed, I piss in my pants.

Don't like it... boot me off. My way, my rules, home he don't need no badges? Badges? We dunt' need no stink'inn bad geese IS!

What a rough crowd tonight. :rotfl:

Signed,
NOLTT (tormenting the cycling community one post at time)

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
I was wondering how long this would take.
imo, 1926 should be banned. No doubt he is the former Blunt.

I come to this forum for entertainment, and to see what my brother bike enthusiasts are doing. I have no interest in reading some asshole's remarks to other members. 1926 is the kind of person who is just waiting for opportunity to flame someone else. I'm sick of this ****ing guy.

I've never used the 'ignor' feature in any forum in the 10 years or so I've been on them.
1926 has the dubious honor of being the first member I've put on ignore.
I even pm'd fj1200 and told him I had and now I don't have to worry about reading the condescending, back-biting insult comments he's so eager to post to other members.

I have no issues with Catch22, I don't understand his wording and grammar half the time, but I don't detect that nasty mud slinging attitude that I get from 1926. I think he actually knows quite a bit, he just uses a colorful way to explain things.

Bottom line, 1926 is a troll. Get rid of the nasty little creature. :thumbd:

·
Banned
433 Posts
Bottom line, 1926 is a troll. Get rid of the nasty little creature. :thumbd:
I haven't been called little since I was 10 years old, thanks for the compliment and making me feel young again. :rotfl::rotfl:

Jon, no disrespect here, are you not projecting yourself and the core of who you are, when you attack me with names?

The mod said he sent a PM. Do you not honor him or the policy of this forum you infer that you are protecting, or are you choosing when to undermine everyone for your own agenda, and make yourself exactly what you have named me? :huh:

It's over. I accept his correction and I was going too far.
It already ended where it needed to end, right when the mod posted.

That's something some haven't been able to do yet. Maybe by not calling you names and trying to reason with you is the change you wanted and now that you have it, you can't move forward. I'll just read and find people that benefit by my insights and overlook this trivial matter for it is what it is. Funny, you're not even the victim.

Catch22, I'm sorry.

·
Banned
474 Posts
I think he actually knows quite a bit, he just uses a colorful way to explain things... Bottom line, 1926 is a troll. Get rid of the nasty little creature.
Thank you for recognizing the rainbow tech speak. My old lady has been with me for over 40 years and she still cannot understand what I'm saying. You're not alone.

Catch22, I'm sorry.
Catch, I'm sorry for entertaining you? There was no call for that. I actually missed you those few days. We are talking pure entertainment and 26 can hold his own as well. I enjoy the way he expresses himself and I do not take it personally. What one forgets about sticks and stones is that it's clever, it has it's own style, and if you stand on that red carpet and think one is talking directly to you, your problem stepping on the carpet.

It's simple really... more heads are better than one we all contribute to the problem bike...

... so this is your perfect chance to blow out the both of us out. Ban 1926 and I'll self ban myself. That's two mechanics/scientific types you blew off the problem bike. Nice going.

I'm banned from 2 suz and one hd site so far dis year. They told me to straighten out the colors in my writing pallet and I told them this is the way I scroll. Mess wit my tech you mess with a recalcitrant.

·
Banned
433 Posts
Catch, I'm sorry for entertaining you? There was no call for that. I actually missed you those few days. We are talking pure entertainment and 26 can hold his own as well. I enjoy the way he expresses himself and I do not take it personally. What one forgets about sticks and stones is that it's clever, it has it's own style, and if you stand on that red carpet and think one is talking directly to you, your problem stepping on the carpet.

It's simple really... more heads are better than one we all contribute to the problem bike...

... so this is your perfect chance to blow out the both of us out. Ban 1926 and I'll self ban myself. That's two mechanics/scientific types you blew off the problem bike. Nice going.
:cheers:
Thanks Catch, you threw me off when you typed guilty. I'm glad you possess a sense of humor and enjoy my off color entertainment. I didn't think you were ruffled at all, but wanted to be sure. I'll take Slow's recommendation and go to the forum he prefers.

Did you see Jondog's vulgarity and hateful post remain untouched? :twofing: Makes you wonder who is running the show around here to be so selective about policies, what is appropriate or inappropriate. :loony: Only on Fireblades will you find such disparity.

It's not what you know, it's who you blow. :bed:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.