Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I've just purchased an 06 cbr1000rr and was thinking about relocating the exhaust to a dump pipe under the motor between your feet just in front of the back wheel and was just wondering if it's possible or anyone has done it? Or if it's just a stupid idea? Any info helps thanks guys

·
Registered
3 Posts
Trying to revive the good old economy...motorbiking at its best !!

G'day all,

Just a brief intro... I and my mates, have recently ventured into organising motorcycling group tours for international riders to ride in Australia and New Zealand (maybe 8-10 riders per group). Looking for fellow Aussies to support this new venture....

We need someone who is passionate about riding, knows his gear very well, is not afraid of fixing his toy or assist fellow riders in case of minor problems and who is confident of riding for 7-14 days with the group.

Looking to hear from an enthusiastic bloke, who is happy to join the motorcycle group tour as a lead rider and can co-ordinate basic logistics admin work with us during the trip. Most of the tour will be pre-arranged months in advance by us. The only admin work the lead rider needs to do is to coordinate with the support van for any last-minute hiccups that may arise during the tour.

Please reply to this message or alternatively you can contact us at [email protected]

Cheers
Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts