Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I had my sprockets change 3 days ago to a local shop near my place. Then this morning I decided to go clean up my bike when i noticed that the wheel is actually grinding the swing arm. When i check the bearings both are missing. I went back to the shop and told them they forgot to return my bearing unfortunately they denied and told me that they not see any bearing in my bike. Since I know that our conversation will not lead to anything nice i decided to just leave the shop. Any one here knows the size of the bearings needed? I lost 2 bearings that is near the swing arm.

Thanks And God Bless=)

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I assume you mean the spacers (collars), items 4 and 5, as there is no reason to remove the bearings to change the sprocket. Can't help you with the size, just clarifying what you're asking for someone who may be able to. I assume you're asking because you want to have them made or try to find some that are the same size? Can you not buy new ones? Forgive my ignorance, but is shipping a problem to the Philippines?

http://www.ronayers.com/oemparts/a/hon/5053fc79f870021c54bea375/rear-wheel

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shipping herebin the Philippines can be quite expensive but it wont be a problem. Paying duties and taxes here cost more than the item itself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts