Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i have a serious problem with my blade ,after i ride it in trafic gets hot 104-105 celzius which is normal but after 20 mins or so it shuts off or the throttle get extremly choppy +50% power or 0 power very dangerous like the bike is choking really strange and if you try to get going in 1rst it just dies on you .
The bike is bone stock except for K&N air filter
This problem hapened a month ago and we thought it was the dirty air filter and fuel filter cleaned both the problem seemed to be gone but hapened yesterday after a long ride thank god it hapened in slow trafic or i could be injured or worse ... any help would be greatly apreciated .

Here is a link of a video of the problem

·
Registered
17 Posts
yea seems to be like the choke cutting in trying get to run at the right idle speed.
seems strange being efi why idle jumping around like that .
I had tank of on my vfr 750 and turned around and when put back on the fuel lines where
twisted .

·
Banned
474 Posts
How old are the spark plugs? I agree... Choppy idle for FI. Can't be an air leak or it would stall. Air cleaner is how clean? I wish you started it back up, but seems rich. Pull the air cleaner and see if the idle perks up normal. No codes so you'd assume no system is out of range the ECU can't calc. The last would be how long since a sync?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts