Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can someone please tell me when the date or month the 1999 CBR 600 F4 was first registered in the UK. My reason for asking is because i think my friend has bought a ringer.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
What does the registration document say, I'm trying to find out when they were released but no luck yet, sorry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey there,
unfortunatley the guy she bought it from said he had lost the log book, she then agreed to send off for it herself cuz he took 100quid off the price. will take 4-6 weeks to come through. shes a bit dim at times.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Hey.. you (if you are a girl.. cant always tell from sign in names.. :rotfl: ), and your friend should join us in the PMS section.. its for us girls only :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey there,
my other half sez i better b female or i have a lot of explaining to do, as for shell shes still dieing of embaressment for bein so stupid. i done wat u suggested with the DVLA and thank myself (GOD) lol it turns out to be legit. so a big thanx to you for puttin me in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Thats good news.. I'm really pleased it worked out for her ok... We all make mistakes, its a part of life and hopefully we learn from them and never do them again....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts