Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone in the uk has an undamaged right hand rear panel for a 93 blade they are looking to sell please get in touch as I need one before I can send my parts in to be resprayed. Cheers

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi
ive got some fairings left over from breaking up my 97 rr
How much would u be wanting to pay for it?
Got pics on facebook if you need any or I can message them over on email or phone
Let me know :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers mate but I need the plastics from a 93 which would be different from the ones you have. Thanks for the reply though.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Cheers mate but I need the plastics from a 93 which would be different from the ones you have. Thanks for the reply though.
I have some but:crap: it's taking me for ever for me to get too taking them off!!!!!!!!!! waiting on one order to come in, for my 929. so I can ride it and brake down my 94 900rr! the paint is bad! I chipped paint off both sides. from putting it in my dad's Van :crap: his wheel chair lift chipped it off:( didn't care:idunno: I was repainting them or putting a r1 tail on! I'm putting the r1 tail on of course it's sitting in my house, seat sub frame!!! also another member I think said they wanted the whole thing??? but it's been a like 8 weeks ago thou so not sure all find out!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have some but:crap: it's taking me for ever for me to get too taking them off!!!!!!!!!! waiting on one order to come in, for my 929. so I can ride it and brake down my 94 900rr! the paint is bad! I chipped paint off both sides. from putting it in my dad's Van :crap: his wheel chair lift chipped it off:( didn't care:idunno: I was repainting them or putting a r1 tail on! I'm putting the r1 tail on of course it's sitting in my house, seat sub frame!!! also another member I think said they wanted the whole thing??? but it's been a like 8 weeks ago thou so not sure all find out!
Hi, it doesn't matter how chipped they are as I am having them repainted anyway. The one I have now isn't too bad but has a small crack on it hence why its being replaced. Do you have any idea when the part might be available as I'm hoping to get my plastics sent off for paint as soon as I can. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts