Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,591 Posts
No slippers for the carbied 900’s, at least none that are available. I think Yoyodine made them back in the day, but not anymore.

You could certainly call them and see if they would retool to make you one for $1000 :eek::wink

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TSS seem to do one for the sc33 as well, im am looking at putting the sc33 internals into the sc28 block, as far as i can see it will work, fingers crossed,

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,591 Posts
Our range of slipper clutches

https://www.bikehps.com/acatalog/Honda_CBR900RR_Fireblade_1996-1999_Sigma_Slipper_Clutch.html

I'm not entirely sure what all of the clutch changes were from SC28 to SC33, Dalimiter.

I think that the anti-backlash scissor gears were deleted, replaced with a simple drive gear .....

IanDoohan, do you know if an SC33 clutch fits an SC28?
Sorry, I'm not getting notifications for some reason.

The outer baskets are different, and they changed the amount of clutch plates between the years. So I'm not really sure if they could interchange or not (the plates and pressure plate) like shown in the ads. I also know the pressure plates are different from SC28 and SC33, but I don't know if the diameters are different or not.

I love though that these sites were found, gives me hope that when I win the lottery I could have one in my track bike :wink

1 - 8 of 8 Posts