Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , can any body help me out , i am looking for a workshop manual for my 1996 cbr 900rrt,does anybody know of one on line that you can download.
Or has anybody got one for sale, i am in the uk.
Thanks shuks :devil:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Conq owns and runs this site on his own dime, and doesn't want any illegal crap putting it in jeopardy. If you don't like it, get the fuck out. Go back to the other forums, we don't want you.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
shuks said:
Thanks for the info brian g , by the way conqsoft are you related to the pope or mary popins,have a look on all most every other web site on bikes on the net :crying:
Conqsoft is the pope of this site. If you don't like it, leave! This place isn't like every other place on the web because we don't let people like you infiltrate it. If you want to stick around and learn, then fine, but change your attitude. Otherwise don't let the door hit ya where the sun don't shine.

·
Registered
99 Posts
BDA116 said:
Conq owns and runs this site on his own dime, and doesn't want any illegal crap putting it in jeopardy. If you don't like it, get the fuck out. Go back to the other forums, we don't want you.
Hey, that was a stupid response to a maybe not so smart comment. Sure, Conq can have whatever rules he wishe on his own site, but based on the intelligent rules and the professional manner in which this site was set up, I bet he doesn't appreciate you speaking on his behalf in that manner. Why don't you follow his example and ask the guy to mind his p's and q's in a courteous or professional manner? :hmm:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Erwin8r said:
Hey, that was a stupid response to a maybe not so smart comment. Sure, Conq can have whatever rules he wishe on his own site, but based on the intelligent rules and the professional manner in which this site was set up, I bet he doesn't appreciate you speaking on his behalf in that manner. Why don't you follow his example and ask the guy to mind his p's and q's in a courteous or professional manner? :hmm:
Sorry to upset you guys, just trying to do my biking to a very small pocket, the price they want for a gen manual is out of the question :eek:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Conq has ran this site for a long time and does it very well. The reason is because he is open to people doing there thing in the rules of this site. I am proud to say that he tells people who are not doing this in a respectful manner.

Did BDA get a little hot in his text and in my opinion use wording that could have not been used.... sure, the reason why I say this is that Fireblades.org is a place I come to because of the way the members handle themselves. They do not talk foul like crazy, do not flame people in an uncontrolled fashion, and etc....

Even the NWS is treated with a high degree of Smut.... :eyebrows:

So if you are on the site, please keep the integrity of the site by following the rules and respecting the people that deserve respect.

DEPO

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:evilaug
ConqSoft said:
Then maybe you can't really afford to own a bike after all?
Yes you are right i can't afford the bike really, wife says good bye , leaves the four kids, emptys the bank, kiss good bye to the job to look after the kids, the only bit of fun is having a spin on the bike when i get the chance,but there again if you can't aford why should you have a little fun in life.
As to the last coment conqsoft if i catch up with here i think i will :evilaugh:
Any how take it easy boys :clap:

·
Registered
121 Posts
ConqSoft said:
You know where the door is...
I was actually referring to almost everyone in the thread, with the exception of your first post pointing to the rules... I have no problem with your rules, or your asking that they be respected... It was the enforcer crew and the self -righteous responses from both sides that i thought were a little exciting...

Personally, having just found this board after recently buying my 929, I like it, and I've already gotten a lot of great help. There are some who might stand to relax a little, though... :idunno:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts