Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I'm in the middle of giving my CBR 900RR-V some well-deserved Love after being off the road for 2year.

I'm looking for a full system preferably Micron , Akra etc not interested in cheap eBay system (last one shattered on track)

Contact me on here or Instagram Bumble__bee__Blade

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,881 Posts
Looking for a Micron will be like finding hen's teeth. I cruised eBay for a while and found a less than decent Micron can and mated it with a decent Two Brothers header and mid pipe. The result for my track bike worked a treat. Very happy with it. I miss Micron, quality stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
No more exhaust can talk please. I'm still pining for a mint Erion can.:(

I have it on my eBay alerts. You really should see some of the junk that comes up - and for ridiculous money!!

[Sorry, @Liam7200 , I don't mean to deflect your post]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No more exhaust can talk please. I'm still pining for a mint Erion can.:(

I have it on my eBay alerts. You really should see some of the junk that comes up - and for ridiculous money!!

[Sorry, @Liam7200 , I don't mean to deflect your post]

Me too NigelRB, got more alert set up than you can shake a stick at.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking for a Micron will be like finding hen's teeth. I cruised eBay for a while and found a less than decent Micron can and mated it with a decent Two Brothers header and mid pipe. The result for my track bike worked a treat. Very happy with it. I miss Micron, quality stuff. View attachment 106747 View attachment 106748
Stunning bike, I'll have to post some updated pics of mine, recently fitted some 6 pots :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts