Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
929 'Blade in very good condition. Serviced & MoT on 01st September. FSH since I've owned it & PSH prior to that. I've had the bike since mid-2017 but lately not using it enough to justify keeping it. Done just under 2000miles on it in the last 3years, so it's still young for it's age. Valve clearances done just under 2000miles ago. Metzeler Roadtec 01s front & rear with less than 5000miles on them. There are a few little extras & non-standard bits on it: HEL brake lines, tinted screen, crash bobbins, brake lever guard (in case you want to take it to a trackday), rear hugger, ART end-can & a Renntec grabrail. Completely standard bike otherwise. Couple of minor cosmetic flaws: a little patch of discolouration/surface rust on the tank (approx. 3cm x 4.5cm) & heat damage on the LHS of the seat cowl (approx. 10cm x 5cm) - see pictures. Otherwise still a great looking bike & in very good mechanical condition. Still plenty fast & powerful enough to keep your attention & put a smile on your face when you give it some gas! Any questions, get in touch & I'll do my best to answer ASAP.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts