Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bikes in Great shape , runs great 17K miles , Has Power Programmer USB installed and speedo healer.. Steering dampner and GPS installed also..

I have mirror blockoffs on it and have mounted bar end mirrors , I can either leave the GIvi case on or take it off.. It doesnt matter.. Has good tires and the sprockets are brand new...

Has small dent and a scuff on the tank.. And the hugger fender has some marks on it where the Givi case mount hits it.. (My 9 year old rides with me alot so I use the Givi as a back rest and to carry toys)
I can take pics of the scuff and dent if anyone is interested..

Looking for $3000

Hit me here or email me at [email protected]

Bike is in New Orleans La.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
2000 CBR 929RR New Orleans

Bikes in Great shape , runs great 17K miles , Has Power Programmer III USB installed and speedo healer.. Scotts steering dampner and GPS installed also has Corbin seat..

I have mirror blockoffs on it and have mounted bar end mirrors , I can either leave the GIvi case on or take it off.. It doesnt matter.. Has good tires and the sprockets are brand new...

Has small dent and a scuff on the tank.. And the hugger fender has some marks on it where the Givi case mount hits it.. (My 9 year old rides with me alot so I use the Givi as a back rest and to carry toys)
I can take pics of the scuff and dent if anyone is interested..

Looking for $3000

Hit me here or email me at [email protected]

Bike is in New Orleans La.

http://www.fireblades.org/gallery/files/4/1/7/9/0/IMG_0021.JPG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.