Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm new to this site but so far i"m really impressed with it all and all the members. This is my first post and i hope someone can help me resolve my bikes issue. I've searched and not found an answer and someone else asked for similar help cbr 954 cough, idle issue at that time no one could help them it seems, perhaps someone can now. My bike is a 2001 CBR 929. It has a power commander and a two brothers exhaust. The issue i'm having is when idling the engine seems to "cut / pause / blimp / or caugh", however it could be described and momentarily dip or lower the idle. It has stalled before because of this so i raised the idle to compensate for it and it does this every time its running. The timing of the "cough" isn't consistent either. Sorry I tried to attach the video I had ( my bike does the same thing as the post I mentioned above ) but it says its too large for the server so i'll try soon to get one of my bike acting up.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank You all

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still can't upload a video of my own but i will start with those checks and tests. Thank You
* Note, my bike only does this when its warmed up, not from a cold start to about 180 degrees and higher *

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
due to fam / personal life i've yet to test the map sensor But it seems no one else has dealt with this issue. good on them. The FPR is good, tested and checked.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts