Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been doing some research on a new exhaust for my 2000 929. I found that hindle makes a new system for this model. Has anyone installed / tuned a 929 or 954 with a full hindle with an evo series muffler? I have one other option, a local shop has a full akro. This system Iis used and in great condition besides the muffler. The muffler Iis carbon fiber and has a crack in it. This could be solved by cutting the muffler, re - packing it and maybe even possibly getting the end cap back on with rivets without splintering the carbon fiber. Doing so would result in about a 9 inch can. I would think doing so would hinder performance. Seems short and don't really think it would look that great. Any opinions or better options out there would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I have a Hindle high mount full system with 18" Ceramic Evolution muffler. My bike was tuned last year to 146.5 HP / 71 Torque.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I also have a new Evo Hindle system. LOVE IT. let me repeat that... LOVE IT! i added a PCIII usb and it runs great. No dyno numbers for ya though. buy that Hindle. i have the carbon fiber can and it looks great. esp in the sun. oh almost forgot. its on a 2001 929.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts