Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a rear brake pedal for my 929 mine broke, bar ends for it (black), an after market slip-on exhaust, and also a black windscreen. I would like to fix these things while I am getting it painted. I need to get them cheap as possible if you have any send me the information with a picture if possible and what you want for them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I saw the part that I needed for the rear brake pedal on ebay. But, all I need is the pedal itself not everything else. How much would it be just for the pedal?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I need a rear brake pedal for my 929 mine broke, bar ends for it (black), an after market slip-on exhaust, and also a black windscreen. I would like to fix these things while I am getting it painted. I need to get them cheap as possible if you have any send me the information with a picture if possible and what you want for them.
Sorry I had my post deleted by a mod because I guess he thought I was advertising. Let me get this straight you guys allow people to post that they need parts for sale and when a dealer comes in and says yes we have those parts please contact us you delete the post. Does that mean these people are only allowed to buy from private sellers? makes no sense. I could see if I posted in the for sale section and was advertising what I have for sale in my inventory but to not be able to respond to a person in need of a couple of parts without paying you? not cool. I could easily just PM them and it would be the same thing but is that allowed? anyway I have the windscreen the pedal and the exhaust if you are interested please find a way to contact me. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts