Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock tail light with an integrated tail light installed in it. Its a clear lens, with 2 led pads installed inside the lens, hooked up to the factory harness. Its plug and play, I got it in a trade and I do not want it. Make me an offer! thanks!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Absolutely! Im at work right now, but Im trying to see if my girlfriend can take a couple of pics of it for me. I will send them to you as soon as I have them!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figured out how to upload lol. heres a couple of pics, please feel free to ask any questions you might have! As you can see, its just the stock tail light, but there are two led pads glued inside to create an integrated turn signal. Theres nothing wrong with it, I rode for months with it on, I just got a smoked one and decided to get rid of this.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
I figured out how to upload lol. heres a couple of pics, please feel free to ask any questions you might have! As you can see, its just the stock tail light, but there are two led pads glued inside to create an integrated turn signal. Theres nothing wrong with it, I rode for months with it on, I just got a smoked one and decided to get rid of this.

I have this same set except I got the smoked ones they are SUPER BRIGHT and fairly easy to install. You might spend some time finding out which wires go to what as they are not color coded the same way as the stock ones but nonetheless I am very satisfied with the ones i got!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have this same set except I got the smoked ones they are SUPER BRIGHT and fairly easy to install. You might spend some time finding out which wires go to what as they are not color coded the same way as the stock ones but nonetheless I am very satisfied with the ones i got!
Not color coded? You mean the smoked one wasnt? Mine was. It was a quick splice and plug job. It just ran me 100 bucks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Not color coded? You mean the smoked one wasnt? Mine was. It was a quick splice and plug job. It just ran me 100 bucks
I saw that after i commented. I picked mine up for about 60. All of the grounds and power wires were separate and I had to work with some alligator clips for about 30 minutes until I figured it out. Burnt up 2 fuses in the process lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha yes sir, I drag my 929 every once in awhile at a semi-local drag strip. I have a second rear wheel with some cheap shinkos, extension blocks for the swing arm, and lowering links. I get usually in the low tens, once i got a high nines

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The rubber on the lens will come off though. My girlfriend took those pics while i was at work, so i didnt have the chance to clean it up

·
Registered
134 Posts
very nice.. is the bike stock other than the suspension bit? I was wondering what I would run in the 1/4 mile. I thought I would easily be under 10 but after reading some other threads it looks like between 10-10.5 is around average for stock.

I have a bolt on yana shiki that from what I understand is an identical copy to the Yoshi bolt ons. Doubt i gained any HP from that. I really want to hit up the track just cuz I think it would be fun to run it a few times

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bikes stock except sprocket change (-1, +2), Custom straight pipe exhaust (Mine came with a chopped up midpipe and i needed to pass inspection), bmc air filter, and flapper mod. I know once i get an actual pipe on, and i have some low range those times will drop.

·
Registered
134 Posts
does a flapper mod/upgraded air filter really give a bike anymore power? Again its another thing I have looked into but I figure why mess with a good thing! Really i just want the bike to look nice. It is already fast as hell

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I havent noticed any "power" but it smoothed out the powerband under 3500 rpm. Its ALOT smoother of a transition into the 3k-4k power range

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.