Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm sick of trawling through countless websites to find the parts I need (want) for my Blade. I'm really open to any performance parts, but I'm especially looking for a Power Commander 3, Micron full system and an upgrade over the original suspension components front and rear. If anyone out there could help that would be fantastic! I live in the UK, but I don't mind paying shipping from other countries if you have the part I desire!

Cheers

·
Registered
37 Posts
Man I hear ya. I've been looking for a full exhaust for my 954 and can't find them new anywhere. Does anybody sell full exhaust for 954's or is it to old to get new parts for. If anybody knows good web sites for parts please let me know

·
Registered
993 Posts
Two sites are all you need: Ebay and Google.

Almost every site still sells 929 and 954 new parts, new manufacturers and new products may not be carried, but there are still lots of options for what has been made already:)

Personally I like ebay, may take a couple months to find a good deal on a lightly used part you want for the right price, but it isn't bad (yet).

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've been checking with eBay. But I can't find a full exhaust system anywhere on google. I did find a used hindle high mount and pc3usb for 800 shipped. How do you guys think that price sounds?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts