Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello gents. I am new but have posted a few times about my old bike.

Anyways. I am from Canada and moved to Thailand for the weather. I always had cars in Canada but living her allows me to ride a bike year round.

When I bought it.

Hope you guys like it.:thumb:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice paint, did you use any existing lettering packages or is all of the finish painted on?
Real nice, almost make me want to refinish my Erion (i said almost).
Rudy

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Came out nice! I like that it doesn't look like every other Repsol out there. Need to get rid of the guy standing by it tho... :evilaugh:

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's a pretty bike! I noticed you mentioned not liking the derpy headlight. I wasn't too fond of the cyclops look too so I bought a sticker kit on ebay. Really improves the look a lot. My bike is second on the left. To the right of it is a stock 929 so you can compare the difference

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My bike has been getting pretty warm when in traffic. Reached 112 degrees Celsius today. What is too hot?

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
yeah 112 is hotter than you want it getting. the fan on my 954 kicks on @ 101c. check your coolant level and check you dont have a bunch of bugs stuck to the radiator or bent fins obstructing air flow. do a check and see when your fan kicks on. check your oil level. something isnt quite right because it shouldnt be getting that hot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts