Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2001 cbr 929 rr that will turn over but wont start, fuel pump will only prime when grounded on the frame and injectors aren't working. Checked all relays working, checked ecu in another bike and that works fine so i started to trace the ground wire from the fuel pump and i came to a red little thing with all ground wires going in it. i have not open up the little box but i am wondering what else too do and if that box could have the problem inside it????

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Got a 2001 cbr 929 rr that will turn over but wont start, fuel pump will only prime when grounded on the frame and injectors aren't working. Checked all relays working, checked ecu in another bike and that works fine so i started to trace the ground wire from the fuel pump and i came to a red little thing with all ground wires going in it. i have not open up the little box but i am wondering what else too do and if that box could have the problem inside it????

Can you post pictures of this red thing?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got it fixed, it was orange not red sorry, but the wires inside were corroded and not giving good ground.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts