Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a one year old setup CBR 929RR Power Commander PCIII USB, Power Commander Ignition module, Hub,Clutch less Actuator (setup for reverse GP shift) , Power Commander LCD, Speed sensor and a full Hindle exhaust in mint condition.

CBR 929RR-954RR Power Commander PCIII USB-$220+Shipping
Power Commander Ignition module-$200+Shipping
Hub-$100+Shipping
Clutch less Actuator (setup for reverse GP shift) $160+Shipping
Power Commander LCD-$160+Shipping
Speed sensor-$10+Shipping
Full Hindle Exhuast- $600+Shipping

·
Registered
4 Posts
lol what do you think ppl are dum. lol i work in shipping and i ship parts out all day long. and all over the state. and i can tell you one thing for a part the ways like not even 2lbs . its not 100 dollors to shipp it. but thanks for the replay rip off. get a bran new one for $260. ****ing juwe.
The shipping is $100 bucks and sorry bud 150 is way too low

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No you ****ing clown the $100 dollars shipping is not for you, its for the person inquiring about he full exhaust.......

·
Registered
824 Posts
my friend is interested in your ignition module and possibly LCD....I just called and told him about it and he is gonna let me know tomorrow for sure..

·
Registered
824 Posts
I am selling a one year old setup CBR 929RR Power Commander PCIII USB, Power Commander Ignition module, Hub,Clutch less Actuator (setup for reverse GP shift) , Power Commander LCD, Speed sensor and a full Hindle exhaust in mint condition.

CBR 929RR-954RR Power Commander PCIII USB-$220+Shipping
Power Commander Ignition module-$200+Shipping
Hub-$100+Shipping
Clutch less Actuator (setup for reverse GP shift) $160+Shipping
Power Commander LCD-$160+Shipping
Speed sensor-$10+Shipping
Full Hindle Exhuast- $600+Shipping

hey, BTW, im in Buffalo and will be up at toronto motorsports park with a friend if you wanna meet up and ride..we dont really know thw area and would love someone who knows the back roads...Do you ever go to TMP? Its not the greatest rack but its not bad for $90 a day!!!!!! Im gonna be in the area at the end of may and end of june as of right now...let me know man!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.