Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 cbr 929rr sitting for almost a year.so rotors do have surface rust a lot of this is just dirty you may have to look thru the sight cause i have no idea what i was doing but they are all there . rims have scratches on the edge but does not have any dents or dings,look don't be afraid to call or text me lot quicker and don't have to worry about waiting to see when each other going to get back on this awsome sight

929rr parts pictures by nathangodwin75 - Photobucket

tank w/pump $70 plus shipping
front cowl with light w/ front fender $155 plus shipping
side fairings $80 for both + shipping
tail section with seat and ,tail light $120 + shipping/sold
upper and lower tripple with ,clip ons and axle $275 + shipping
rear rim and michilin less than 150 miles on them and galfer rotor $250+ shipping
swingarm $35+ shipping
lower plastic $80+ shipping
2 subframs $65 for both +shipping
ecu/computer $125 free shipping
wiringharness all for $150 free shipping
brake calipers $75 free shipping
two brothers carbonfiber exhaust a little wash and looks new $125 + shipping/sold
tach/odometer around 39,000 miles $50 free shipping
zero gravity tint windscreen was new just durty fron sitting $60 free shipping
radiator $75 plus shipping
rear sets $65 both
front rim with almost new michalin tire $245/ includes shipping
tons of odds and ends a lot of it just pay shipping and give it to you
let me know what you need i know i have it

pretty sure i forgot something but just remind me and i'll let you know
or just call me. some pricing negotable
706 8291511 nathan

·
Registered
303 Posts
How much for the inner fairing panels, the black plastic on each side that runs from tank to inner fairing? Really only need the left side if you'll separate them. Im interested in tail section also, any cracks in it? thanks!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i'll take $150 + shipping for both sides and the tail section there is no cracks just a scratch on one side and it not that big plus it comes with the light rear seat also.you can pm me or email me i have mobile email so i'll get it right away [email protected]

·
Registered
303 Posts
i'll take $150 + shipping for both sides and the tail section there is no cracks just a scratch on one side and it not that big plus it comes with the rear seat and light plus the hard cover that takeplace of the rear seat also.you can pm me or email me i have mobile email so i'll get it right away [email protected]
Texted you earlier, not sure if you do that but I'll call u later. thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
Do you still have the solo seat cap/cowl? If so would you be willing to sell it individually? If not and you haven't sold the tail section as a complete unit I'd be very interested if still available.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
te sale is pending on the tail section but will let you know or update the list when i find out thank.

PS: STILL GOT A LOT OF STUFF LEFT NICE TIRES AND RIMS TONS OF STUFF

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
any body great parts here dont be afraid to get the parts cheeper i just want them out of here i have the key locks w/key $75 shipped for all 3. battery tray $50 shipped price not cheap tell me, i'm aloud to change that, kick stand $25 shipped

·
Registered
41 Posts
Do you happen to have a solo seat exhaust hanger? I'm looking for something to replace the passenger foot peg/hanger for a true single seater look.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
just curious, you have a rear Galfer wave rotor, are the fronts stock or Galfers also?

·
Registered
22 Posts
hey i need voltage regulator rectifier and stater shoot me a text if u have either 4042774080...from ga so possible pick up and cash

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi I was wondering if u have the two plastic ram air covers that go next to the tank...

Also interested in the windscreen and galferwave rotors if u could send ke pics n best price shipped to 95242 thanks

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.