Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am unsure how popular the forum in sales is anymore, but feel free to remove this if it is not allowed. I am currently selling my 954, with 1k miles in the for sale section, and wanted to get the post out there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am unsure how popular the forum in sales is anymore, but feel free to remove this if it is not allowed. I am currently selling my 954, with 1k miles in the for sale section, and wanted to get the post out there.
Hi, I have been looking for a nice 954, some questions please-
looking at the pictures it looks like the fall also tagged the silencer and a decent scuff on the seat unit.. is there anything on the fuel tank from the fall ? Also there are oil stains on the stator housing, is it cracked/leaking ?
Is the side fairing broken/cracked or is it just paint ?
Last one, on the emissions stickers (sometimes under the rear seat) does it say anything about California legal..?
Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, thanks for the reply.
The muffler now that I look at - it has a scuff, but the rear faring does not have any scratches. That must have been something in the picture. I am not sure but looking at it in real life I do not see it.

Nope the tank came out well, the bar ends and the mirror took the blunt. Though the tank does have a dent from shipping right where the seat meets.

Those are not oil stains, as mentioned I had to replace the fuel regulator and the pump due to failure and the fuel reg and return line dropped quite a bit of fuel on the left hand side. The photos were taken in the garage right after I finished the fix. The area is clean now and there’s no oil leaking nor oil in the stator.

the faring is just stickers and the paint/plastic itself. It’s oem farings. Yes the 954 meets regulations at that time, no mods are done. If you wanted to do a inspection at state it would go through.

Best regards, Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts