Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with the racing suits they sell on ebay for like 300 bucks? They claim to be made out of 1.3mm cowhide. Reviews seem pretty good from other customers. I'd like to get a suit and if those are decent I might pick one up. The custom fitting aspect is really nice (I'm 6'5 and slim, hard tofind stuff that fits right)

·
Registered
328 Posts
I skipped the ebay sellers and went straight to the maker. Found a place in Pakistan I ordered mine from. They custom made it to my measurements, added any logos and name I wanted and added a pair of fake Dainese gloves for around $550 shipped. I have not crashed in the suit yet but it seems very well made. It fit perfectly and has everything I wanted. The quality of the leather is great. I did some research and found that Pakistan is where a lot of the worlds leather products are coming from. So far I would say it was WELL worth the money. Even if it rips on a crash I can get another and still have less money into it than a new A Star or Spidi suit.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Anyone have any experience with the racing suits they sell on ebay for like 300 bucks? They claim to be made out of 1.3mm cowhide. Reviews seem pretty good from other customers. I'd like to get a suit and if those are decent I might pick one up. The custom fitting aspect is really nice (I'm 6'5 and slim, hard tofind stuff that fits right)

Yep, I've just bought two new suits from Pakistan.
Bought a base one first (but with the 360-degree zip) to ensure the fit and it's perfect - A$290 delivered to my door ten days after payment.
Motorcycle Racing Leather Suit RED AND Black 2pc ALL Sizes | eBay

So I bought another in higher-quality leather, perforated chest/underarms/groin, zipped vents in the back, race hump, 360-degree zip, and in red instead of blue - A$500 delivered seventeen days after paying.
Suzuki Blue Racing Leather Motorcycle Suit ALL Sizes | eBay

I also bought a secondhand AXO suit (I destroyed my old AXO suit in '04) just in case I didn't like the quality of these for the track. The AXO suit is very nice of course, but with four suits to choose from I'm going to use the $500 suit for the track.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Good to know Br. I assume you're satisfied with the quality and fit? Have you tried their gloves? I'm in the market also, don't want to spend a fortune, but at the same time want to know I'm covered if I need it. Did you go with the titanium?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does any of you guys have pictures of your racing suits and jackets?
Im thinking of ordering one myself because they are custom made for a very cheap price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts