Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a cbr1000 with 885 original miles. Full Akra titanium,powercommander,gpr,titax longs, frame sliders,puig smoked screen,vortex reat sets,speigler lines all black. I had plans to ride the bike, meanwhile I had a work injury. While my arm was healing I continued to add mods. My injury didnt heal the way it should have. When I lean forward my arm and shoulder aches and prevents me from riding. I had the bike in my living room all winter. Now its in the garage. I hate to see it sit there. I want someone to get some use of it. 630 272 6040

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I have a cbr1000 with 885 original miles. Full Akra titanium,powercommander,gpr,titax longs, frame sliders,puig smoked screen,vortex reat sets,speigler lines all black. I had plans to ride the bike, meanwhile I had a work injury. While my arm was healing I continued to add mods. My injury didnt heal the way it should have. When I lean forward my arm and shoulder aches and prevents me from riding. I had the bike in my living room all winter. Now its in the garage. I hate to see it sit there. I want someone to get some use of it. 630 272 6040
Price and year?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.