·
Registered
497 Posts
Cool vid. Thanks for posting that.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
AHAHAH I love the picture!

WARNING - THREAD-JACKING.... THREAD-JACKING...

So Booth.. made it to and moved in up here in the Northwet yet? Man, what contrast to yesterday huh? :crying: Should have blown-off the inlaws BS and gone riding YESTERDAY!!! :censored:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
that color scheme SUCKS

have they done any head to heads with the gixxer and R1 yet?

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
What circuit is that?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Is there a way I can download this video??

·
Registered
103 Posts
after viewing the movie, search your hard drive (will be in temporary internet files) for cbr1000rr.swf or cbr1000rr[1].swf, and copy the file to where ever you want to keep it.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Warchild said:
That *is* the low beam (one side lit only).

Engaging the high beam results in both sides being lit up. Some of the newer Yamahas are similar, I believe.

and the cbr600rr

·
Registered
17 Posts
They only run one light on low beam because the bike's charging system is not meant to run that much electrical. They have had an issue with the 600RR burning through batteries... so they are trying to avoid the same issues with the 1K..... a little honda trivia for my Fireblade brothers- Rocket

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Rob929RR said:
They only run one light on low beam because the bike's charging system is not meant to run that much electrical. They have had an issue with the 600RR burning through batteries... so they are trying to avoid the same issues with the 1K..... a little honda trivia for my Fireblade brothers- Rocket

mmmmmm, i'm not so sure about that..............

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Rob929RR said:
They have had an issue with the 600RR burning through batteries... so they are trying to avoid the same issues with the 1K.....
But doesn't the 600RR use the one light for low-beam already?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts