Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Should Admin add a CBR1000F Sub-Forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asked by a member to add a CBR1000F Sub Forum. I believed it was a just request as there is one for the 1kR, the 11XX, Superhawk, etc.

Place your vote!

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Hi Ian, how about a Sub forum for the later 1000rr's 2017-21 R and SP , seems to attract a lot of views on other sites, just a thought (y)

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
This site is in need of a bit of modernisation, to be honest.....
New models, classic models, Global models, etc....

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Ian, how about a Sub forum for the later 1000rr's 2017-21 R and SP , seems to attract a lot of views on other sites, just a thought (y)
We have the “Fireblade” sub category, and that is the melting pot for ALL Blades (900, 929, 954, and 1K). There are no other “Fireblades” other than those but, I see your logic.

If each were to have their own “sub-forum”, it may be more easily found in a search, hence the popularity of the other sites that have 1000rr in their web address. I don’t see that happening here for the mere fact that Fireblades is the name of our site.

In my opinion, if it attracted more decent, contributing members, then I would say it’s a benefit. I don’t know if that’s up for me to decide though 😉. We have a ton of dead sub-forums, maybe it would benefit us to change the “Fireblade” catergory to all individual models of the blade as sub forums 🤷🏼‍♂️ Probably be an impossible task moving everything around. That’s above my volunteer pay grade 😎

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Ok, it STILL bugs me, the CBR600F1 has a sub-forum, but the SAME generation of 1000 is absent? THAT is the oversight I mean to correct!
I mean, I do ALL my own stuff to my bike, and I have NOWHERE to share it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts