Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday names russell
got abit of a issue skippy clean me and the bike up a year ago at 110 ks cause a fair bit of cosmetic damage and radiator damage iv slowly been rebuildin it piece by piece now iv hit a snag she is all done bout wont start aint ran in 6 months nw iv changed spark plugs clean injectors replaced fuel pump the lay over sensor is the right way up
iv truely hit a snag anyone out there got a idea of what could be wrong
Cheers hope to hear back from someone

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Gday names russell
got abit of a issue skippy clean me and the bike up a year ago at 110 ks cause a fair bit of cosmetic damage and radiator damage iv slowly been rebuildin it piece by piece now iv hit a snag she is all done bout wont start aint ran in 6 months nw iv changed spark plugs clean injectors replaced fuel pump the lay over sensor is the right way up
iv truely hit a snag anyone out there got a idea of what could be wrong
Cheers hope to hear back from someone

Does the HISS work?
Does the pump prime?
Do you have spark?

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Hiss work pump primes I believe iv got spark can get it to kick alil when I give it a squirt of start ya bastard but runs for a second then gives out

It won't keep running if you keep squirting the starter fluid?
I'd guess the injectors are blocked or they're not getting the trigger signal. But it should keep running on starter fluid.
Any codes on the dash?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yea I had one of them on mine I took it off but I haven't yet started the bike im waiting on a part, if it worked with it maybe just try it on see what happens, mins connected the the sensor on top the of the Air filter cover I dunno how it suppose to work

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Goin to pull the crankshaft sensor out of it tomorrow and check same with the camshaft position sensor

If the injectors are spraying and there are no MIL's then I can't see either of those being the problem.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Was doin some late nite readin could the Cam Pulse Rotor be causin it not to run

Yep, but you'd expect a MIL and the injectors probably wouldn't be triggering.
Have you checked for spark?
Is the cooling system full and is it connected to the wax unit?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep, but you'd expect a MIL and the injectors probably wouldn't be triggering.
Have you checked for spark?
Is the cooling system full and is it connected to the wax unit?
Im goin to recheck spark and injectors goin to turn it over a few time to see if plugs get wet should thepolugs be throwin a bright spark or a dull spark cause I read that this model doesnt not throw a bright colored spark

1 - 20 of 30 Posts