Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

a couple of weeks ago I've got my CBR1000RR delivered. Here some pictures. I hope you don't mind me joining your community
:plus1:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice bike :inlove:

A question :

Has your Hong Kong motorbike same power as European, US or Japanese motorbikes?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice bike :inlove:

A question :

Has your Hong Kong motorbike same power as European, US or Japanese motorbikes?
It's basically the same as the UK "collection". However we enjoy a lot of Japanese tuning possibilities over here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's basically the same as the UK "collection". However we enjoy a lot of Japanese tuning possibilities over here.
Can you give me some link about those Japanese possibilities??
I'm really interested on it! I'm having some chance to travel to HK soon.

Thanks there

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I hope one of the possibilites is the tail tidy, as that is one mod ever owner should be MADE to do. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you give me some link about those Japanese possibilities??
I'm really interested on it! I'm having some chance to travel to HK soon.

Thanks there
Sorry mate, most of the shops here are either chinese only or don't have a website at all (big trouble for me as I'm an non-chinese speaking expat). But I can give you directions where to go once you are here if you tell me what you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I'm pretty new to sports. Can you post a link or a picture of what you mean please?
It gets rid of that massive piece of black plastic hanging off the back of your bike. You can fit smaller led turn signals if you want, but I don't mind the originals.

Basically, get an R&G tail tidy. Pull the rear pegs off. Get a seat cowl. Add a bit of rim tape and your bike will look like mine !!

http://www.awooga.org/images/3fdeltbm0rz7bktvgs8e.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 17 of 17 Posts