Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Damn I like the 1000's, but my 929 just does everything so good and I know I can't ride it to it's full potential......but those damn 1000's are so nice. One day though I will buy new oh and it will be a Honda:thumb: Nice ride buddy congrats....

·
Registered
210 Posts
pretty
you definetly got the best color
as i found out though
if you are anal about spots and dirt as i am you will be polishing a lot

·
Registered
205 Posts
pretty
you definetly got the best color
as i found out though
if you are anal about spots and dirt as i am you will be polishing a lot
Definatly!!
My mates got a black one,and he is forever polishing the thing as every mark and scratch shows up like dogs balls on a rat.
I like the black swingarm though.Got to get rid of those tank stickers and the swingarm ones too(my opinion anyway).
Silver is better!!:evilaugh:
But the black sure looks good.Nice bike.
Enjoy:thumb:

·
Registered
210 Posts
yes the 07 black swingarm is sweet
i am just waiting to pounce on the first squid that trashes his 07 and starts posting parts on ebay

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
yes the 07 black swingarm is sweet
i am just waiting to pounce on the first squid that trashes his 07 and starts posting parts on ebay

Didn't he say it is a 2006?

Is there a run down of the differences between the 1000rr by year?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
06 to 06 was the color of the swingarm, and some of the paint schemes. 05-06 was the big change
Do you mean:
04 and 05 same bike different color? (Silver swingarm)
06 and 07 same bike different color? (Black swingarm)
04/05 and 06/07 different bike?

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
Do you mean:
04 and 05 same bike different color? (Silver swingarm)
06 and 07 same bike different color? (Black swingarm)
04/05 and 06/07 different bike?
04/05 same bikes, different body color.
06/07 same bikes different body color, 07 black swinger, and repsol has aluminum finish frame instead of std black.

they changed a few odd and end items between the 04/05 and the 06/07 in the engine and suspension department. the bodywork is designed differently, the nose,and side farrings.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
04/05 same bikes, different body color.
06/07 same bikes different body color, 07 black swinger, and repsol has aluminum finish frame instead of std black.

they changed a few odd and end items between the 04/05 and the 06/07 in the engine and suspension department. the bodywork is designed differently, the nose,and side farrings.
So that means, buddy who started this thread thinks he has a 06, but actually has a 07 :idunno:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts