Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an 06(i think) 1000rr engine that broke a rod, (guy was still riding bike, even with the hole punch in the front of the cases) so if there's anything off of this engine that anyone on here would want/need let me know.. I'm going to be putting most of it on e-bay and thought I would give first dibs on anything to people on the forum.. head/cams are still good, needs two valves, 06/07 engine wiring harness,ecu, air box with injectors, have 04/05 ecu.. have throttle bodies, tranny, clutch+basket(plates look like they still have life left), water pump, case covers and such.. if any one is interested in anything make me an offer

·
Registered
342 Posts
I've got an 06(i think) 1000rr engine that broke a rod, (guy was still riding bike, even with the hole punch in the front of the cases) so if there's anything off of this engine that anyone on here would want/need let me know.. I'm going to be putting most of it on e-bay and thought I would give first dibs on anything to people on the forum.. head/cams are still good, needs two valves, 06/07 engine wiring harness,ecu, air box with injectors, have 04/05 ecu.. have throttle bodies, tranny, clutch+basket(plates look like they still have life left), water pump, case covers and such.. if any one is interested in anything make me an offer
what would you want for the engine covers? possibly the airbox too

·
Registered
342 Posts
ill take both covers please PM me your paypal address so i can get that sent your way. im going to see if my budget also allows the airbox aswell

1 - 6 of 6 Posts