Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Got a question. What is the difference between the HRC Fireblades and the standard models. Like to know as I have a choice between a Repsol '07 model and an '06 standard model. Obviously there is a slight price difference and obviously the paint schemes are different. But are there different ignition modules or set-up different?

Gary

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Hi all,

Got a question. What is the difference between the HRC Fireblades and the standard models. Like to know as I have a choice between a Repsol '07 model and an '06 standard model. Obviously there is a slight price difference and obviously the paint schemes are different. But are there different ignition modules or set-up different?

Gary

Just paint I think.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
They ARE exactly same except color of swingarm... I would get the 07/Respol that is one of the best look'n and the 06/07 IMHO is best RR all around Honda has put out..

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Yep, just colour scheme mate.

The 07 Repsol looks the mutts IMHO.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Dealer has one with 6k miles on the clock for £7295 and is going to give me £3000 for my SP1. Does this seem a good deal?

·
Registered
20,980 Posts
Sounds good to me, my Repsol 07 is worth 8000 euros here so I'd go for it, good part ex price for the RC.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Just the paint. I have an '07 and my buddy has the Repsol '07 and the paint is the only difference. No matter... you can't lose with that styling!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Sounds a reasonable dealer price.

For a private sale, you could get an 08 for that money.

Just depends on which model you like, and whether you want to sell yours or just p/ex for ease.

·
Registered
20,980 Posts
Sounds a reasonable dealer price.

For a private sale, you could get an 08 for that money.

Just depends on which model you like, and whether you want to sell yours or just p/ex for ease.
:plus1: on the private sale, but I think he's already in the mind set to part/ex as to get the bike ASAP :D Can't blame him in that way :rotfl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts