Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quick question of registration,
i bought 92 cbr250rr fireblade on march 29th 2013, i have not yet transfered it to my name, please save the cristism, i know that i should have though i am a student and with limited funds to get a road worthy for transfer. it came with 7 months rego without rwc.

1. my question is to victorians that would i be able to sell the bike with the registration still under the previous owners name?
if so how?

option 2. if i keep the bike how much would the late transfers fees be roughly as vicroads states vehicles etc should be transfered within 14 days or else a fee will be applicable.

thanks in advance. new to forum, hope it is a nice community as i know i should of transffered it a while ago.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
If it's anything like the other countries I've lived in, you're supposed to have it in YOUR name before you can transfer to someone else, unless you're a dealer. Have you actually contacted the people who deal with registering vehicles direct? They'll give you more accurate information than a forum will.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will be calling them tommorrow, though just wanted to see if anyone else has done it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts