Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a completely stripped down 1988 CBR400rr NC23 ready for a restoration project. The engine has been rebuilt from the bottom up and had new stem seals fitted and had the cam follower gaps checked and set. The bike is all in bits but it is a complete bike. The bike does have a damaged rear left seat fairing panel, but these are easy to come by. Lack of time means i would rather see it go to a good home for restoration. Pictures can be supplied on request. Bike located in the UK near Crewe. Open to offers???? Any more info required, just ask. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
2,443 Posts
I have for sale a completely stripped down 1988 CBR400rr NC23 ready for a restoration project. The engine has been rebuilt from the bottom up and had new stem seals fitted and had the cam follower gaps checked and set. The bike is all in bits but it is a complete bike. The bike does have a damaged rear left seat fairing panel, but these are easy to come by. Lack of time means i would rather see it go to a good home for restoration. Pictures can be supplied on request. Bike located in the UK near Crewe. Open to offers???? Any more info required, just ask. Thanks for looking.
How much you asking Dean, PM me if you like.Bill:smile

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi Bill, it won't let me send you a message for whatever reason. if you want to send me a pm and I will reply to it and see if that works??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.