Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,
Im new to the site and also to cbr's. Little brief story picked up a 1994 f2 for 300 bucks. It ran perfect and was straight. the only thing is i have no plastics what so ever. So i guess my question is should i do a f2 body kit or go with a updated kit? Do you guys have any ideas?

·
Registered
197 Posts
with a lil work and some fabrication, i believe some have updated their f2's with the f4i body work, so the choice is yours, you have an open palate from which to create your own work of art......or, put on a front fairing/nose, and make you a naked street f2..good luck, pics...and 300 bucks..who did you shoot ?? and get away with it....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The guy i bought it from had no idea what he had. When I got yo the house it wasnt running and took it as is. As soon as i got it home i checked it over and it was the battery term. so it sucks to be him.

·
Registered
197 Posts
sometimes people are either just tired of the stuff they have and want rid of it, or in your case it sounds like he wanted the joy of and the "coolness factor" of having one, but didnt want the responsibility required with its maintnence..like having a nice car, but neve changing the oul, or putting gas in it....it just looks good sitting in the driveway....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts