Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Obtained Another Set of Keihin FCR 41mm Flat-slide Race Carburetors For The Honda CBR900RR (92/93-99) With The TPS!

TPS-(Throttle Positioning Sensor) Is Needed On The CBR900RR's From (96-99).
The 918 Motor Requires The TPS! Won't Run Right Without It!!!

They're NO LONGER Being Made In The 41mm Nor Imported by ANYONE!...
SUDCO! DYNOMAN! ORIENT EXPRESS RACING! CARB PARTS WAREHOUSE! And UK Distributor of Keihins' BR SPECIAL TUNING!

When Running Keihins in the Streets, You Need the K&N Filters! And To Have those Mounted,
You Need the Aluminum Filter Adapters that Attached to the Intake Ports on the Carbs!

Using Velocity Stacks Allows Dirty Grimy Air Into the Engine that Will Eventually Lead To Engine Damage!

All of those Parts Are Included in This Sale! So, You Won't Have To L@@K For Any Of Them :) Yep!!!

Performance: The 41mm's Have Better Mid-Range & Top End Than the 39mm's Low-Range & Mid-End Power!
Keihin FCR FAQ Power & Acceleration is 2nd to NONE!!!

Condition: These Are 2nd Own Carbs! Had Keihin-FCR.com Take Them Apart & Do The Ultrasound Cleaning & Rebuilt To Street Performance Specs!
More Fuel Efficient & Power Output!

Included with the Keihin FCR 41mm Carbs; K&N Air Filter Cleaner & Oil Recharger Kit! Motion Pro Push/Pull Throttle Cables! Gaskets for Filter Adapters!
And A Dyna 2000 CDI Ignition DDK1-9! All New! K&N Air Filters & Breather Filter Are Barely Used! But, In Great Condition!
Keihin FCR's Are Clean! Sparkling! And Ready For That B-Vitamin Shiiot In Dah A$$! Forget MARS! On My Way to Pluto!...

These Are the Best Race Carburetors Ever Made! Your CBR900RR Will Rocket Down the Highway!!!
That Chuckle Rumble Sound Is Music To A CBR900RR Owners Ears!

For the 92-UK/93-95 CBR900RR's With the 893cc Motor, The TPS Isn't Required! You Leave It Disconnected!
*1992 Was the Year that HONDA Released the CBR900RR To the UK Market! And Then, In 93 To The US-Market!

The Best Part Of This Deal, A NEW Complete Set Of SAMCO Hoses Will Be Included In Sale!
Your Choice Of Color For The Model Year Bike You Have!

$1800! or BO! Pay Pal Only! Shipping/Insurance Is Free USPS!

PM Me With FULL Contact Info & Cell/Work Number!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.