Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lockart Phillips Front & Rear stands for the CBR 929. May fit other models (ask your dealer, I don't know). Fork stand fits in holes at bottom of forks. Rear stand lifts the swingarm. $30 each or $50 for both.

Stock exhaust for the CBR 929RR in like-new condition $50.

Schauer 1 amp battery trickle charger; with power on indicator and quick connect wiring harness. Used very little. Keeps your battery charged when you are not riding every week. $25 obo.

Southern California area. No shipping except for battery charger ($10).

Reply via email.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The stands and exhaust are too bulky to ship. You must pick them up in person, in southern california. the battery charger is smaller, and i will ship that.
Not sold as of 5pm pst, july 5th.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD stock exhaust.

Still have 2 items:

Lockart Phillips Front & Rear stands for the CBR 929. May fit other models (ask your dealer, I don't know). Fork stand fits in holes at bottom of forks. Rear stand lifts the swingarm. $30 each or $50 for both. Must pick-up in Southern California area; will not ship.

Schauer 1 amp battery trickle charger; with power on indicator and quick connect wiring harness. Used very little. Keeps your battery charged when you are not riding every week. $20 obo. Will ship battery charger for $10.

·
Registered
182 Posts
dude ill buy the stands, its not that hard to ship the stands, i have bought shipped stands before and not that costly either, ill pay for shipping too. I would appreciate if you can ship them. thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you decide to ship the stand PM me ASAP. You can just take them to a UPS store and let them package them. No expense to you. Just me. Should cost another 15 or so to have that done. I have paypal ready if you ever want to do this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.