Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for help.. running a 929 with a td04 turbo.. are the 954 injectors large enough for 4-5 # of boost.. what about fuel pump.. a walbro 255? Sms how about fuel pressure regulator. Is the stock one up to the job? Any tip would be great add there ifs very limited info on boosting one of these... thank you...

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Looking for help.. running a 929 with a td04 turbo.. are the 954 injectors large enough for 4-5 # of boost.. what about fuel pump.. a walbro 255? Sms how about fuel pressure regulator. Is the stock one up to the job? Any tip would be great add there ifs very limited info on boosting one of these... thank you...

Probably, run it and see what the plugs look like. I don't imagine it's likely to spend long periods at full throttle. To run the injectors you need a high-pressure pump that makes 50psi minimum so I would just mount the OEM pump in your fuel tank.
Are you running thermocouples and/or knock sensor to monitor the cylinder temps?
I would also run a wideband O2 sensor and monitor your air/fuel ratio.
What sort of fuel management system are you running?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
That thing must be insane. I used to race Karts, would love to see some pics. Anyone who thinks they can drive should try Karting, most are humbled quickly. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the oem pump currently. But I'm wondering if it's enough. And if the 929 injectors are enough or should I opt for the 954. I'm gonna run a pcV. Dunno tubes by Nate at tpg tuning in Blairsville, pa. I am beginning up its and ends now like fueling.... and it should be rolling by summers end

1 - 4 of 4 Posts