Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a 2001 CBR 929 RR and I’m currently having some issues with it today I drove it to work everything was fine. Got home fine and then went out with my buddy and it started fine. Stopped for gas and after I put gas in it the electric start did not work nor did it turn over at all. I pushed the bike put it in first and dumped the clutch and it crunk right up rode on it for a hour or so and did fine. Fuel pump was priming all dash lights came on and everything else came on as it should. FI light came on Dash and it blinks one time and then stays on continuously while I ride. I’ve had the bike for two months now and today is the first day I’ve seen the FI light but the red light on the dash has been there since I bought the bike but I have not had any issues until today with this. Any ideas, tips, ways to diagnose this myself. Like I said I can run and push the bike and dump it in first to crank it and it does fine. I hooked up jumper cables from my car to the bike still nothing but when I turn the kill switch on I can here some bussing like it normally does underneath the tank towards the front. I’m a big dirtbike guy and can work on those but have never worked on a street bike before. Thanks in advance!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts