Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I assumed the swingarm. "Stretched and slammed" is a popular look for people with a lot of straight roads, if I understand correctly.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
I assumed the swingarm. "Stretched and slammed" is a popular look for people with a lot of straight roads, if I understand correctly.
Oh, gotcha now but what on earth is slammed?

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
IANA"SAS"E (I am not a "stretched and slammed" expert), but I believe it means significantly lowered, both front and rear.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
don't know, if he is i would like to know his place of employment so i can contact his supervisor and attempt to retrieve the money he owes me.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
don't know, if he is i would like to know his place of employment so i can contact his supervisor and attempt to retrieve the money he owes me.
I don't know what evidence is required to get the PoPo badge on your profile but I think that's the meaning of it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Money owed to you? You scumbag. You received damper and then decide to open claim almost 40days later?
And you want $350 for a mounting kit? Get a life. Yes I'm a LEO, as far as my employment you think they give two shits about some made up lowlifes story?

Tip- get a life. You got your part, so shut your hole.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Money owed to you? You scumbag. You received damper and then decide to open claim almost 40days later?
And you want $350 for a mounting kit? Get a life. Yes I'm a LEO, as far as my employment you think they give two shits about some made up lowlifes story?

For a LEO, your people skills need a lot of work :)
He's saying that he simply wanted what he paid you for, that being the mounting kit for the damper. He said the mounting kit was $130 not $350 but he only needs it because you didn't supply the one he bought off you.
I guess the real question is did your deal include the mounting kit or not?
If it did why didn't you supply it?

·
Registered
51 Posts

yes i go around doing this because i have nothing better to do then drag out partial refunds:thumbd: grow some balls, stop lying and own up to your end of the deal. i just wish you acted like this before i dealt with you so i could have avoided the entire ordeal. the whole claim would have been avoided if you would have just replied to one of the multiple e-mails and pm i sent you and got the issue resolved. i can post up what e-mil transactions we did have if you want the board to see what a lying scumbag you are. hell in i think i will..

1st part of transaction (it lists in reverse from copy and paste from private message)

yes sir all included, as well as original box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker607
sounds good; i was just looking at your original for sale thread, this does include all the mounting hardware for the 954 correct? not trying to drag this out but just wanted to make sure before i sent the payment. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by santanaea5785
still available. I was waiting on response from other buyer..
Since its sunday I can ship first thing tomorow morning..

Quote:
are you still waiting to receive funds from another potential buyer or is the kits still available? if it is still up for sale i can send the funds through right now.

Quote:
I'm still waiting for the payment. If still interested tomorrow, contact me. i'll just settle for the 350. need the money, times are hard.

Paypal payment to [email protected]

Quote:
I appreciate the reply, if you get an offer for 375 please don't let me hold up your sale. I still have some bids going on ebay for a scott kit but if that falls through in the next couple days and you still have the kit i will definitely get ahold of you. Thanks

Paul

Quote:
I can do 375 shipped. give me your zip, if still interested. I have alot of offers coming in lol. But im sure we can work something out.

Quote:
any pictures? i can do 350 and have the paypal out tomorrow.

-Paul

2nd part of transaction

I recieved email stating returned to sender, Calling just give me a run around. If this issue continues I can refund a portion of the payment.

Quote:
that's odd, do you have any updates on this?

Quote:
Sorry about the delay in response, tied up with work. You should have recieved it the same day, I sent it in a similiar size box due to the damper being in its own.... I will be contatcing my shipper in 10-15min i'll get back to you.

Quote:
Quote:
man this forum must be buggy, i also sent an e-mail to the one used for your paypal address but i am not sure how often you check that.

I got the damper and everything looks good but the mounting kit was not in the package. I would like to get this installed so if you could let me know the status of the mounting hardware i would appreciate it. Thanks

Paul

Quote:
never got the pm...
what was it.....?

last i ever heard from the guy until his reply in this thread

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dont have the free timeyou have to live on here..... go ahead and continue to bad mouth me you must have alot of time on your hands, I am not with the drama, and childish games. I refuse to include myself in a useless arguement with you.

Bladeracer, questioning my people skills is fine, choosing sides with out knowing the honest truth is all on you. He paid for a steering damper and he recieved one. Plain and simple, mounting kits are selling for 30-50 bucks. I simply advised the individual if i found it, it would be supplied.

As for my profession it is irrelevent to this issue.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I dont have the free timeyou have to live on here..... go ahead and continue to bad mouth me you must have alot of time on your hands, I am not with the drama, and childish games. I refuse to include myself in a useless arguement with you.

Bladeracer, questioning my people skills is fine, choosing sides with out knowing the honest truth is all on you. He paid for a steering damper and he recieved one. Plain and simple, mounting kits are selling for 30-50 bucks. I simply advised the individual if i found it, it would be supplied.

As for my profession it is irrelevent to this issue.

that is complete bullsh*t, why in the **** would i pay you $350 for a used steering damper when you can buy one new for $330?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.