Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I layed over the 954 the other day. Got caught in a rain storm in central Florida and was coming into my apartment complex that they just recently paved, when I hit the speed bump I got on the throttle a little early and the ass end came out to the left real quick. On that note I had the infamous crack on the case right under the stator. My question to you guys is could a welder repair it in the bike if I remove everything that's in the way or should I go ahead and remove the engine? I'll have pics of the damage up in a few.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Well I layed over the 954 the other day. Got caught in a rain storm in central Florida and was coming into my apartment complex that they just recently paved, when I hit the speed bump I got on the throttle a little early and the ass end came out to the left real quick. On that note I had the infamous crack on the case right under the stator. My question to you guys is could a welder repair it in the bike if I remove everything that's in the way or should I go ahead and remove the engine? I'll have pics of the damage up in a few.

You don't usually have to remove the engine to weld it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts