Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
That looks nasty, hope you're OK.
:plus1: Back wheel must have hit the curb... I assume you are at least moderately okay given the post. Sorry about the bike,but they are replaceable.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sorry to hear about you and your ride.

I could use some straight front rotors.
Nick

shipping to 95630

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry to hear about your accident.....hope your getting better...how about the projector headlight assembly??
There are a couple of broken tabs on the housing, but projectors work fine. I guess 100$ without shipping is a decent price

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just took the headlight off, its in pretty bad shape, sorry
Its okay... thanks for even attempting to look at it for me ... hope your healing up pretty good .. I remember when i first went down hard... I had to get Med fight to the hospital.. here are some pic of the bike before and after......:crying

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its okay... thanks for even attempting to look at it for me ... hope your healing up pretty good .. I remember when i first went down hard... I had to get Med fight to the hospital.. here are some pic of th
e bike before and after......:crying
Damn that looks bad what happened? Im healing quickly, thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Damn that looks bad what happened? Im healing quickly, thanks
Well I thought I was being cool... my first bike ( 1998 CBR 900RR )... I was going around a curve to fast and did not make the turn hit the guard rail.... Thank God for HELMETS!!!!

I do not have pictures of that but I heard after my accident it was jacked up.

So do you still plan on riding on the 2 wheels?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I thought I was being cool... my first bike ( 1998 CBR 900RR )... I was going around a curve to fast and did not make the turn hit the guard rail.... Thank God for HELMETS!!!!

I do not have pictures of that but I heard after my accident it was jacked up.

So do you still plan on riding on the 2 wheels?
Im glad u are ok now. I even want to ride right now if it wasnt for the broken ribs! But i think next bike will be a touring, something like a harley night rod. Im done with the sport bikes, too dangerous. I got lucky this time, i wont try my luck again.

·
Registered
376 Posts
@Qfo
do you still have the Fuel tank and pump? A friend of mine has an 03 that has been sitting in his garage for the last 10-12 years, bike is cherry. only issue is the fuel went bad inside the tank, fuel pump is seized. inside of the tank is covered in corrosion.

sorry about your accident, hope you have recovered well.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@Qfo
do you still have the Fuel tank and pump? A friend of mine has an 03 that has been sitting in his garage for the last 10-12 years, bike is cherry. only issue is the fuel went bad inside the tank, fuel pump is seized. inside of the tank is covered in corrosion.

sorry about your accident, hope you have recovered well.
you are out of lucky, i sold the tank and pump yesterday

·
Registered
8 Posts
Motor still good? Seeing that leak seems cover is broken if you can over look it for me and pm me shipped 76301 have money in hand

1 - 20 of 28 Posts